Well hello there! Long time, no see. It’s been nearly three years since my last post. Three years!
I don’t usually make New Year’s resolutions but at the start of this year, I set myself some goals that I want to complete before we say goodbye to 2019.
One such goal is to read 52 books. Yep, that’s one book a week for those of you playing at home. I’m a little bit behind because I didn’t really start reading until February but I’m going to do it. Only 35 books to go! Another goal is to successfully make lavender ice-cream, which I have not yet attempted. Stay tuned!
Here’s what I’ve read so far this year:
- Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens: 20/10
- One Day in December by Josie Silver: 8.5/10
- When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger: 9/10
- A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult: 5/10
- Matchmaking for Beginners by Maddie Dawson: 10/10
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones: 9/10
- The Banker’s Wife by Cristina Alger: 4/10
- The Family Next Door by Sally Hepworth: 9/10
- The Party by Robyn Harding: 5/10
- Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson: 8/10
- Techbitch by Lucy Sykes: 5/10
- The Dry by Jane Harper: 7/10
- This Will Only Hurt A Little by Busy Phillips: 10/10
- Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid: 10/10
- Ghosted by Rosie Walsh: 9/10
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowling): 4/10
- Where’d You Go Bernadette? by Maria Semple: 9/10
I’m reading The Last Mrs. Parrish at the moment (so far, so good) and the next one on my list is Alyssa Mastromonaco’s new book, So Here’s The Thing (I loved her first book!).
Hopefully it’s not another three years before I’m back on the old blog, hey?